Let's Go Together

Wherever I go I see you people, I see you people just like me. And whatever you do, I want to do. And the Pooh and you and me together make three. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now, Come on. Shall I go off and away to bright Andromeda? Shall I sail my wooden ships to the sea? Or stay in a cage of those in Amerika?? Or shall I be on the knee? Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden. So I see - I see the way you feel, And I know that your life is real. Pioneer searcher refugee I follow you and you follow me. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Exodus Network


EXODUS is a network of persons and associations in contact with asylum seekers and other foreigners held in airports and transit zones in Europe, grouping chaplains, social workers and legal assistants.
More..

News

Interim Measures – Practical information

The Court has established a dedicated Fax number for sending requests for interim measures:+33 (0)3 88 41 39 00 Read
Read the article»

Migration-related detention

The data base of the Global Detention Project (GDP) updates on migration-related detention practices (asylum seekers and irregular immigrants until they can be deported). It already contains several reports on the practice of european countries including information on the detention of asylum-seekers. This website can be of interest for appeals procedures on Dublin cases. SEE
Read the article»

A dozen of asylum seekers waiting for their expulsions were released by the judges / The Nigeria is one of the few Countries having a readmission agreement

A dozen of asylum seekers waiting for their expulsions were released by the judges just before Easter.
The Nigeria, destination for the special flight booked for the late 29 years old young man, is one of the few Countries having a readmission agreement with Switzerland.
Read the article»

The creation of a transnational network of advice and assistance for asylum seekers in a Dublin procedure.

This project aims to provide better information about, and closer monitoring of, asylumseekers in a Dublin Procedure .
Read the article»

Asylum seekers under expulsion have ceased their hunger strike

The movement has been launched following the death of a 29 years old Nigerian. The latter was in a hunger strike at the time of his compelled expulsion.
Read the article»

No comments:

Post a Comment