Let's Go Together

Wherever I go I see you people, I see you people just like me. And whatever you do, I want to do. And the Pooh and you and me together make three. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now, Come on. Shall I go off and away to bright Andromeda? Shall I sail my wooden ships to the sea? Or stay in a cage of those in Amerika?? Or shall I be on the knee? Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden. So I see - I see the way you feel, And I know that your life is real. Pioneer searcher refugee I follow you and you follow me. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Exodus - Modern History

  • Jujuy Exodus, the massive evacuation of people from the province of Jujuy, Argentina, in 1812, during the Argentine War of Independence
  • Mormon Exodus, the transcontinental migration of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from the Midwestern United States to the Salt Lake Valley
  • Exodus of 1879 (The Kansas Exodus), in which black Americans known as Exodusters fled the Southern United States for Kansas
  • Operation Exodus (WWII operation), an Allied operation to repatriate European prisoners of war to Britain in the Second World War
  • Flight and expulsion of Germans (1944–1950), the expulsion of Germans to the east of Germany's and Austria's post-World War II borders
  • Istrian exodus, the exodus of Italians from Istria, Fiume and Dalmatia after World War II
  • The exodus of ethnic Macedonians from Greece, the exodus of Ethnic Macedonians following the Greek Civil War
  • SS Exodus, a ship carrying thousands of Jewish refugees in 1947 that was refused entry into Palestine
  • Jewish Exodus from Arab lands, the twentieth century emigration or expulsion of Jews from Arab lands
  • 1948 Palestinian exodus, 1949–1956 Palestinian exodus, and the 1967 Palestinian exodus in which Arab population fled or were expelled from Mandate of Palestine, Israel, Gaza strip and Sinai peninsula, Golan heights, and the West Bank during, and after wars
  • 1976 Sahrawi exodus, the exodus of Sahrawis during the Western Sahara War
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment