Let's Go Together

Wherever I go I see you people, I see you people just like me. And whatever you do, I want to do. And the Pooh and you and me together make three. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now, Come on. Shall I go off and away to bright Andromeda? Shall I sail my wooden ships to the sea? Or stay in a cage of those in Amerika?? Or shall I be on the knee? Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden. So I see - I see the way you feel, And I know that your life is real. Pioneer searcher refugee I follow you and you follow me. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden.

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen





https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-move-canada-2016-11?utm_source=facebook


How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Blair Gable/Reuters
If the American political climate has you stressed, you may find yourself imagining a move to Canada.
It's a land where healthcare is free, people are friendly, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau explains quantum computingjust for laughs.
But actually becoming a citizen is tough: You need to live in Canada for at least six years, stay on your best behavior, and know a thing or two about the country you'll soon call home.
For those who actually want to head up north, here's how you move to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment