Let's Go Together

Wherever I go I see you people, I see you people just like me. And whatever you do, I want to do. And the Pooh and you and me together make three. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now, Come on. Shall I go off and away to bright Andromeda? Shall I sail my wooden ships to the sea? Or stay in a cage of those in Amerika?? Or shall I be on the knee? Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden. So I see - I see the way you feel, And I know that your life is real. Pioneer searcher refugee I follow you and you follow me. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

U.S. Healthcare Ranked Worst in the Developed World




https://www.themaven.net/theintellectualist/news/u-s-healthcare-ranked-worst-in-the-developed-world-Lf4vxMmXZ02Jwpf8_9_aTQ/

No comments:

Post a Comment