Let's Go Together

Wherever I go I see you people, I see you people just like me. And whatever you do, I want to do. And the Pooh and you and me together make three. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now, Come on. Shall I go off and away to bright Andromeda? Shall I sail my wooden ships to the sea? Or stay in a cage of those in Amerika?? Or shall I be on the knee? Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden. So I see - I see the way you feel, And I know that your life is real. Pioneer searcher refugee I follow you and you follow me. Let's go together, Let's go together, Let's go together right now. Wave goodbye to Amerika, Say hello to the garden.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Worst States to Retire In

Actually, any state in the U.S. is not as good to retire in as many countries outside the States for health care, affordability, and sheer joy; remember you can always go back to visit your friends and family if the choose to stay put. 


http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/retirement/the-worst-states-for-retirement/ss-AAgR39P?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout#image=16

No comments:

Post a Comment